Friday, 13 December 2013

what you've missed, through instagram

I haven't blogged since August, how disgusting. Anyway, I want to start blogging again, probably take some outfit photos and such next week. For now though, here's a look at what I've been up to for the past four months via Instagram!




That's right, my hair was a pastel pink/lilac colour for a while. DON'T DO IT. JUST DON'T. I'm back to red now, and it's okay I guess :p
I got my medusa re-pierced, but it's gone again now :(
I still have an obsession with tights and dresses, don't worry.

I shall get back to you guys soon
~*~ Thankyou for being patient ~*~

5 comments:

  1. I have been seeing the "merry christmas ya filthy animal" sweater and I want one so bad! Where did you get yours? And your hair looks amazing lilac, why didn't you keep it? :) Lovely photos..

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from the Clothes Show! I've seen them at lots of Christmas Markets though, so maybe try your luck there?! Thankyou haha, but it was a LOT of effort and it really damaged my hair so, trying to be nice to it now :)
      thankyou! xo

      Delete
  2. Just starting to reblog again now, after I haven't blogged since September. Ooopsie!
    Hope we both keep at it this time :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica